Terms and Conditions
- The participant should upload the logo as a file in JPG/JPEG format.
- The winner of the competition shall be required to submit the design in an editable and open digital file format.
- Please do not imprint or watermark your logo design.
- Please note that the logo design must be original and should not violate any provision of the Indian Copyright Act, 1957.
- Logo should be designed in colour with option for replication in black and white.
- Please bear in mind that for actual utilization of the winning logo, the size may vary from 3 cms x 3 cms to 75 x 75 cms. While designing, this aspect should be kept in mind.
- Entry must be submitted through the Digital platform of Ministry of Information & Broadcasting, CANVAS, www.dv.inbministry.com/canvas
- The Competition is open to all Citizens except the employees of Ministry of Information & Broadcasting.
- Entries will be judged on the basis of creativity, originality, composition, technical excellence, simplicity, artistic merit and visual impact and how well they communicate the mandate of the project.
- The logo designed by the winner will be the intellectual property of the Ministry and the designer cannot exercise any right over it. The prize winning logo is meant to be used by the Ministry for promotional and display purposes, IEC material and also for any other use as may be deemed appropriate.
- The participant must be the same person who has designed the logo and plagiarism would not be allowed.
- All the entries received by the Ministry will be placed before a Selection Committee for final selection. The decision of the Selection Committee will be final and binding on all the participants.
- Ministry of Information & Broadcasting reserve all rights to amend the rules or to cancel the contest at any point of time without prior intimation.
- The Ministry does not take any type of financial commitment for the expense incurred by the participant in any form.
- The decision of the Ministry will be final and binding to all participants and cannot be challenged. No communication will be entertained in this regard.