NOTE: Participants may send their entries EITHER through the Digital platform (soft copy) OR by Post (hard copy)
Digital Platform (soft copy)
- Log on to www.dv.inbministry.in with your existing Facebook (or) Twitter (or) Google Plus (or) Digital Volunteer Login
- Click on the Swachh Bharat banner on the right panel, and the photo upload screen will appear
By post (hard copy)
- The participants can also submit the photographs in hard copy in 8"x10" size (20x25 cms).
- Participants have to send TWO photographs of the same place: (One before cleaning and one after the cleaning exercise undertaken.) A Participant can send a maximum number of 8 different photographs. The entry should not be mounted.
- Each Entry should carry the participant's Name, Nationality, Postal Address, Telephone numbers, E-mail address on the back of the photographs in BLOCK LETTERS.
- The participants must send their entries along with a certificate that all photographs are work of original nature and taken by the participant himself/herself.
- Technical details such as Camera used, Exposure, Film, Lens, Focal Length, etc. should be sent along with the entry.
- The hard copies should be superscripted - "Swachh Bharat" National Photo Competition. They should be addressed to The Director, Photo Division, Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Room No.710, Soochna Bhawan, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003.
- A brief of the photograph and bio-data of the photographer not more than 200 words each should be attached with the entry.
- Entries must reach the above address by 15th October 2014, 6.00 PM. Late entries will not be accepted.
For the purpose of this contest, please upload your photos on Swachh Bharat theme on or before 15th October, 2014. For any query contact: firstname.lastname@example.org