Terms and Conditions
- The contest is open to all citizens of the country except the employees of Photo Division and Ministry of Information & Broadcasting, Government of India.
- There is no Registration Fee.
- Registration opens on 25th Sept. 2014 and closes on 15th Oct. 2014. Entries received post deadline will not be entertained.
- One contestant has to upload TWO photographs of the same place: One before cleaning and one after the cleaning exercise undertaken.
- The images should be in colour.
- The size of the image should not exceed 3 MB; the image should be in JPG/JPEG format.
Evaluation will be done on the basis of photos, synopsis, creativity and originality by an eminent jury selected by the Ministry.
- No digital manipulation/tampering of original images will be accepted.
- Details of time and location where picture is taken & a synopsis of the photograph are to be uploaded along with the photograph.
- The participant must be the same person who has taken the photo and plagiarism would not be allowed.
- The prize winning photographs will be the intellectual property of the Government of India and the submitter cannot exercise any right over it. The prize-winning photos are meant to be used by the Government of India for promotional and display purposes, IEC material and also for any other use as may be deemed appropriate for the Campaign for Swachh Bharat.
- Please note that the photographs must be original and should not violate any provision of the Indian Copyright Act, 1957.
- Ministry of Information & Broadcasting reserve all rights to amend the rules or to cancel the contest at any point of time without prior intimation.
- The Ministry does not take any type of financial commitment for the expense incurred by the participant in any form.
- The decision of the Ministry will be final and binding to all participants and cannot be challenged. No communication will be entertained in this regard.