- Video should be of High Resolution Format (HD, Minimum 1080*720 pixels) and be suitably titled.
- Preferably Less than 3 minute high definition animation/video
- Video size should be less than 300 MB
- Film must be subtitled in English if language is other than English or Hindi. 'No subtitles' may lead to disqualification.
- Evaluation will be done on the basis of animation/video synopsis, storytelling, creativity, originality, screenplay, performances and technical execution by an eminent jury selected by the Ministry. Once the entry is submitted on Digital Volunteer Platform, other digital volunteers can 'like' the entries. Weightage will be given for the likes received.
- The decision of the Jury will be final and binding on all the contestants.
Terms and Conditions
- The contest is open for all.
- Registration opens on 20th Sep, 2014 and closes on 15th Oct, 2014. Entries received post deadline will not be entertained.
- The submitter must be the same person who has created the animation/video and plagiarism would not be allowed.
- The videos submitted by the winners (1st, 2nd and 3rd along with Consolation Prizes) will be the intellectual property of the Government of India and the submitter cannot exercise any right over it. The prize winning videos are meant to be used by the Government of India for promotional and display purposes, IEC material and also for any other use as may be deemed appropriate for the Campaign for Swachh Bharat.
- The disqualified entries shall not be used by the Ministry for any purpose and the Ministry shall have no intellectual rights over the same.
- Please note that the animation/videos must be original and should not violate any provision of the Indian Copyright Act, 1957.
- Ministry of Information & Broadcasting reserve all rights to amend the rules or to cancel the contest at any point of time without prior intimation.
- The Ministry does not take any type of financial commitment for the expense incurred by the participant in any form.
- Responsibility of copyright issues of music, script and other creative and technical aspects of film lies solely with the filmmaker/Producers making submission for the competition. No claim in this regard will be entertained by the Ministry.
- The decision of the Ministry will be final and binding to all participants and cannot be challenged. No communication will be entertained in this regard